A light, refreshing punch. Clipped this recipe several years ago from a magazine. Cooking time is estimated chill time- can be made and served immediately if desired.
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade mix
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 (12 ounce) cans carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- fruit (to garnish, your choice)
- Combine all ingredients except for soda and chill until serving time. Just before serving, add soda.
- Looks pretty in a punch bowl topped with sliced oranges or marichino cherries.