Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Very lemon taste. My husband likes the flavor.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust (I buy this all ready made)
- Use mixer and mix the first three ingredients until fluffy.
- Pour into ready made crust.
- Refrigerate until firm. I let it set overnight.
- This can also be made with limeade and/or chocolate cookie crusts.
This is cool and refreshing.Really pretty with pink lemonade.
This is good and beyond easy. I swirled some chocolate sauce over the top for decoration and another taste dimention. It was a little runny so next time I will put it in the freezer a half hour before serving. Excellent simple and good recipe. Thank you.
This is too sweet for me. I like my lemon more tart.