Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
How do you spell easy? "Lemonade Ice Cream Pie"! Try substituting different fruit juice concentrates in this delicious, super easy recipe. From Linda Larsen,Your Guide to Busy Cooks.
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In medium bowl, mix ice cream and lemonade concentrate until blended. Immediately spoon into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze at least 4 hours until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for a few minutes before cutting.
I've made the recipe for a long time. I usually use a bit more juice concentrate, as we like it extra tart. Our favorites are pink, raspberry, or strawberry lemonade flavors. I will usually buy a pre-made Vanilla Wafer crust or, our favorite, a shortbread crust. Garnish with a lemon slice or some cookie crumbs. Really yummy.