Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received this from my aunt..it's quick and easy to make...sometimes I put the cherry pie filling on top or if I don't have it, I leave it off...either way it's delicious!
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 3 drops lemon juice
- 1 -2 graham cracker pie crust
- Let Cool Whip and frozen lemonade thaw out before starting.
- Mix by stirring Eagle Brand Milk and lemonade (thawed) add lemon juice (just a few drops) Stir cool whip into mixture until fluffy.
- Put 1/2 mixture into each crust.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- You may also add a can of cherry pie filling to put over the top of this-- Yummy either way.
This was a very nice recipe. Cheap and makes 2 pies! I brought this for the 4th of July celebration - and both pies were gone by the time the fireworks were over! I added a dollop of cool whip and a few crushed up teddy grahams to the top, just to finish it off. Thanks for an easy, nice, refreshing pie Strawberry Jane!