Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the cookbook, "From Storebought to Homemade" by Emyl Jenkins.
Make and share this Lemonade Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- Chill the can of milk for an hour or so. Then combine it with the Cool Whip and lemonade and beat with an electric mixer until frothy.
- Pour or spoon the mixture into the pie shells.
- Refrigerate the pies for several hours or until well set before cutting.
Wonderful pie !!! I added frozen blueberries for a little twist. It is definately a do-again.
made this for my DS b-day pie. he loved it as we all did. used a 12 oz can of lemonade on accident, but it turned out great. i'm going to try the other reviewers suggestions next weekend for labor day. thanks for the keeper. will definately make again!!
So easy, so light and so delicious. Used raspberry lemonade instead of plain lemonade and it was perfect.