Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a pie that my mother would fix for us kids on all holidays. This is one of my favorite deserts. I am a lemon person though. Enjoy! Prep time is freezer time:
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Beat together condensed milk and lemonade; fold in Cool Whip. Pour into pie crust.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours until firm.
I can only give this 2 stars because it was way too sweet.. and we love sweet things. Also, it never did freeze, and has the consistency of pudding, even though it's been in the freezer for two full days.
DD said it was like the icecream pies she enjoys.If you love lemon as I do this makes a quick easy fix for anyone having a craving. I used a pre-made crust. Tried pink lemonade for colour however for the amount used it really did not do anything so yellow would be just fine. The can of sweetened condensed milk at least here is sold at 300ml or 10 oz therefore I was short 4 oz. This may have affected the density but we thought it was still good as it was. Thanks!