Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
After looking through 20 other recieps for Lemonade Pie this one is different; doesn't use sweetened condensed milk or ice cream!! A co-worker Carol gave me this recipe. It is light and refreshing in the summer.
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding, small 4 serving size
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade, thawed
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (8 inch) graham cracker crust
- Whisk pudding and milk ttogethr for 30 seconds.
- Add lemonade and whisk together 30 seconds.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Cool 4 hours before serving.
I just made this pie again and I realized that I think Cheesehead meant 2 (4 serving) packages of instant vanilla pudding. These are the small boxes. Excellent, EASY, and light!