Recipe by Linda Thomas
A definite refreshing lemonade flavor in the fluffy, creamy pie.
Top Review by SLColman
I made this using pink lemonade concentrate, fat free sweetened condensed milk, neufchatel cheese, cool whip free, and a reduced fat graham cracker crust and everyone still loved it and wanted seconds! Thanks for sharing this!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 drops drop yellow food coloring (optional)
- 3 slices lemons, to garnish (optional)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust