Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looking for a refreshing summer drink - look no further!
- 2 (680.38 g) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 (680.38 g) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 473.18 ml water
- 2 (4000.0 ml) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- In a large nonmetal pitcher, combine concentrates and water; mix well.
- Add carbonated beverage; mix well.
- Serve immediately.
- If desired, garnish with lemon and orange slices.
- I mix this in a 2 Gallon jug, then add ice.
Good refreshing spritzer. Kids will love this and the adults can add a shot of vodka to their glass to make it a refreshing adult drink. Yum!
Very tasty! Great citrus flavor and a good base for adding rum, tequila, whiskey - whatever. I made half the recipe and it was a lot! Thanks for sharing.
Wow, very refreshing. i even substituted the concentrated OJ with FO. Tasted even better. Added some Lemonjuice just to zest things up. Keep it up