Recipe by Miss Annie
I love lemon anything, and I love these wonderful little muffins.
Top Review by MizzNezz
OH Yum! Very good muffins. We especially liked the lemon glaze on top. These have just the right amount of lemon taste. I made them with the walnuts. Very easy recipe. Will difinitly make again! Thanks, Miss Annie!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix only 1/2 cup lemonade, egg, milk, and oil.
- Add to dry mix, stirring until just moistened.
- Gently stir in nuts.
- Spoon into prepared pans and bake and bake at 375ºF.
- for 15-20 mins or tests clean.
- While hot, brush with remaining lemonade and sprinkle with white sugar.
- Makes 8-9 large muffins.