Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love lemon anything, and I love these wonderful little muffins.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix only 1/2 cup lemonade, egg, milk, and oil.
- Add to dry mix, stirring until just moistened.
- Gently stir in nuts.
- Spoon into prepared pans and bake and bake at 375ºF.
- for 15-20 mins or tests clean.
- While hot, brush with remaining lemonade and sprinkle with white sugar.
- Makes 8-9 large muffins.
OH Yum! Very good muffins. We especially liked the lemon glaze on top. These have just the right amount of lemon taste. I made them with the walnuts. Very easy recipe. Will difinitly make again! Thanks, Miss Annie!
These were great, had a really good lemon flavor. I took these into work and they were a hit. They were easy to make also. Thanks for posting the recipe!!
this was good but just a bit to tart for my taste but everyone else likes them