Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but anything to try and use less sugar is worth a try.
- 5 -6 ounces lemon juice (3-4 lemons)
- 1 quart purified water (to make 1 quart with the lemon juice)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 teaspoon stevia, extract (to taste)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Chill in your fridge.
- Stays fresh for several days.
Fantastic!! I used WI Cheesehead's ratio of 10 oz of lemon juice to 2 1/2 tablespoons stevia. It is so refreshing! Thanks for the post and all of the members that tested it out!
Very good. I usually decrease the lemon juice to 4 ounces and I use 1/4 tsp. of pure stevia powder. My 6-year-old daughter loves it. P.S. We have enjoyed this recipe for almost 2 years now.
This might sound a little weird, but I drink this same thing, only warm, when my throat is bothering me (and sometimes when my throat doesn't hurt; it's pretty tasty). I don't usually like the aftertaste of stevia, but it is relatively undetectable when combined with lemon juice. Thanks for posting!