Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is SO yummy - and EASY to prepare! - A nice twist from the usual lemonade. GREAT in warm weather! ENJOY! Prep time doesn't include 15-30 minute "rest" time for fruit/sugar.
- Slice lemons, limes& oranges thinly.
- Place into a gallon container, saving some of each fruit for garnish if you wish.
- Add sugar and let rest for 15-30 minutes.
- Squeeze juice from sliced fruit (by hand) into gallon container.
- Discard rinds.
- (rinse first to preserve sugar as you wish) Add water to juice& sugar mixture.
- Serve on ice w/ fruit slices.