Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like the recipe because it is perfect for everyone to enjoy! serves 8
- 85 g pink lemonade flavoured jelly crystals
- 85 g lime flavoured jelly
- 200 ml lemonade
- 300 ml thickened cream
- pink food coloring
- 8 strawberries
- jelly crystals, to serve
- Combine pink lemonade jelly crystals with 1 cup of boiling water and stir in a jug until jelly crystals dissolve. Cool until room temperature. Stir in half the lemonade. Divide evenly among 8 cups. Refrigerate until jelly sets.
- Repeat with lime jelly and remaining lemonade. Divide evenly among 8 cups over pink lemonade. refrigerate until jelly sets.
- Beat cream and a drop of food colouring with electric mixer until firm peaks form. Serve over all the set jelly and add a strawberry and jelly crystals to every cup.