- 2 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, plus more
- Cool Whip, for garnish
- raspberries, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass bowl, dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Stir in frozen lemonade.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 to 1 1/2 hours (do not let it set up).
- Mix in the Cool Whip with a wire whisk until blended.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan and refrigerate until hard (about 2 hours).
- Cut into squares with a sharp knife, place a small drop of Cool Whip in the center of each square (to act as a glue), and place a raspberry on each drop/square.