Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
These are great for the hot summer! It's easy and can be made ahead. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 18 squares cinnamon graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip (thawed)
- fresh strawberries, cleaned (if desired, for garnish)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and margarine together. Press firmly onto bottom of a 9 inch square pan.
- Beat ice cream and lemonade concentrate together in a large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended; spread over crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Cut into 9 squares to serve.
- Top each square with a dollop of Cool Whip; garnish each square with a fresh strawberry to top Cool Whip.
Well, it's not summer here right now, but I love ice cream, so I couldn't resist trying them! I had graham cracker crumbs on hand that I wanted to use up, so I used 1 cup of them mixed with a teaspoon each of cinnamon and sugar for the base. Since berries are out of season, I used some frozen raspberries for the garnish. They were wonderful! Thanks for a great recipe.