Recipe by Lvs2Cook
These are great for the hot summer! It's easy and can be made ahead. Cooking time is freezing time.
Top Review by Starrynews
Well, it's not summer here right now, but I love ice cream, so I couldn't resist trying them! I had graham cracker crumbs on hand that I wanted to use up, so I used 1 cup of them mixed with a teaspoon each of cinnamon and sugar for the base. Since berries are out of season, I used some frozen raspberries for the garnish. They were wonderful! Thanks for a great recipe.
- 18 squares cinnamon graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip (thawed)
- fresh strawberries, cleaned (if desired, for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and margarine together. Press firmly onto bottom of a 9 inch square pan.
- Beat ice cream and lemonade concentrate together in a large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended; spread over crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Cut into 9 squares to serve.
- Top each square with a dollop of Cool Whip; garnish each square with a fresh strawberry to top Cool Whip.