Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Making more out of lemons than just lemonade! how refreshing! cooking time is approximate since it depends on the directions of your ice cream maker
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and made according to directions
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- combine all ingredients.
- pour into a freezer can of a one gallon electric ice cream maker.
- churn accourding to manufacturer's instructions.