Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This creamy, tangy frozen treat is a great way to cool off. Prep time about 10 minutes,plus 30 minutes to chill and about 2 1/2 hours to freeze.(though my freezer, freezes it hard enough to eat.) Stored airtight, the frozen will keep in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- 1 quart low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 sugar
- In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemonade concentrate, half and half, lemon juice, and sugar until sugar is dissolved; Chill mixture until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Freeze mixture in an ice cream maker (1 1/2-Quart capacity) according to manufactures instructions, until moter stops or dasher is hard to turn.
- Transfer frozen yogurt to an airtight container and freeze until firm enough to scoop about 2 hours.
GREAT! Tangy and Creamy! Nice Texture! 5 Star Hit at My House...Thank You!
This is going in the 20* file! We loved it! Even DH who grumbles about yogurt like desserts loved it. Thanks Barb!