Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good one for summer bbqs. From my mom's Gooseberry Patch Country Quick and Easy.
- 70 round buttery crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) carton whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a serving bowl, mix together the cracker, butter, and powdered sugar; reserve 2/3 cup for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into an ungreased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together the lemonade, milk, whipped topping, and lemon juice.
- Spread mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle remaining cracker mixture over the top.
- Refrigerate 6 hours until well chilled before serving.