Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Topped with sherbet this lemonade float is perfect for a hot day. For a creamy version, use vanilla ice cream instead of lemon sherbet. Lime sherbet would also be a nice alternative.
- 2 tablespoons powdered lemonade mix
- ice (optional)
- 1 1⁄4 cups seltzer water
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup lemon sherbet
- lemon wedge, for garnish
- In tall glass, place the lemonade mix and ice, if using.
- Add the seltzer water and stir until the powder is dissolved.
- Float a large, rounded scoop on top of the lemonade.
- Serve with a straw and lemon wedges.