Recipe by brkfst cook
This recipe came from my landlady many years ago and is a staple on hot summer nights. it is light and refreshing.
- 50 crushed Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade
Directions See How It's Made
- mix together Ritz crackers, melted butter, and powdered sugar. reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- press into the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish.
- in a bowl combine condensed milk, cool whip and lemonade until blended.
- pour over crust.
- sprinkle the top with reserved topping.
- freeze overnight and serve frozen.