I made these for my 3 year old's birthday, and they were a hit! Very easy to make, very tasty, and just different enough to wow everyone. Recipe comes from Southern Living magazine.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate from can and discard or reserve for other use.
- Combine remaining concentrate, cake mix, sour cream, cream cheese and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with mixer until well blended.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin tins, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool completely before frosting.