Recipe by AngelaTN
I made these for my 3 year old's birthday, and they were a hit! Very easy to make, very tasty, and just different enough to wow everyone. Recipe comes from Southern Living magazine.
Top Review by hushpuppy
I made this with pink lemonade and baked it as a cake in a 9x13 cake pan. I added the two tablespoons of lemonade to the canned frosting, which made it a little runny, but very delicious. My family absolutely loved this cake and I'm lucky to get a second slice! Thanks, Angela, for great summery treat!
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) canwhipped cream cheese frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate from can and discard or reserve for other use.
- Combine remaining concentrate, cake mix, sour cream, cream cheese and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with mixer until well blended.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin tins, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool completely before frosting.