1/6 Photos of Lemonade Cupcakes
I made these for my 3 year old's birthday, and they were a hit! Very easy to make, very tasty, and just different enough to wow everyone. Recipe comes from Southern Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Remove 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate from can and discard or reserve for other use.
- 3Combine remaining concentrate, cake mix, sour cream, cream cheese and eggs in large bowl.
- 4Beat with mixer until well blended.
- 5Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin tins, filling 3/4 full.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- 7Cool completely before frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemonade Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1554 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 200.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g