From Southern Living - delicious and lemony
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate from can, and reserve for another use.
- 2Combine remaining concentrate, cake mix, and the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 3Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until moistened.
- 4Beat at high speed 3 minutes, stopping to scrape down sides.
- 5Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin cups, filling each three-fourths full.
- 6Bake at 350° for 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool in pans on a wire rack 5 minutes.
- 8Remove cupcakes from pans; cool completely on wire rack.
- 9Frost with cream cheese frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemonade Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 169.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g