Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Southern Living - delicious and lemony
Make and share this Lemonade Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Remove 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate from can, and reserve for another use.
- Combine remaining concentrate, cake mix, and the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until moistened.
- Beat at high speed 3 minutes, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin cups, filling each three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350° for 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on a wire rack 5 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pans; cool completely on wire rack.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting.