Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter, sugar and 3/4 c of lemonade mix together til fluffy.
- Beat in egg, vanilla and lemon extract/zest.
- Mix flour and baking soda.
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients to wet til thoroughly combined.
- Form 1-inch balls of dough and roll in 1/2 cup lemonade mix in shallow bowl, place 2- inches apart on well greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edges just begin to brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes on cookie sheet then remove to rack.