Kim D.'s Note:
These cookies are soft and delicious! I found this recipe in a cookbook titled "Treasured Recipes - The Ladies of Sacred Heart" (Houston, Texas). The original recipe said it makes 6 dozen, but I think it only makes 2-3 dozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- 3Beat in eggs.
- 4Combine flour and baking soda and add to creamed mixture.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Add 3/4 cup lemonade concentrate.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls into an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for about 8 minutes, or until lightly brown around the edges.
- 10Do not over bake.
- 11Remove cookies from cookie sheet to cool on a wire rack.
- 12Brush each cookie with remaining lemonade concentrate and sprinkle with sugar crystals.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemonade Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g