- 6 sprigs fresh chervil
- 1 whole chicken, rinsed and cut up into pieces
- 20 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup lemonade
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and light charcoal or gas grill.
- Place chicken covered with chervil and garlic in roasting pan.
- Pour lemonade in the bottom of the pan, and roast for 1 hour, basting frequently.
- Place a mesh screen or something similar on the grill rack so that the garlic does not fall into the fire.
- Grill chicken with the chervil, and garlic for about 15 minutes or until chicken is light brown and cooked through.