Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
A really easy recipe that tastes great!!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken in greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Combine lemonade, soy sauce and garlic powder and pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, pour juices over chicken and cook another 10 minutes uncovered.
This was really easy to fix, which was a big plus as we were super busy. At first I was really disappointed. I had taken the chicken out of the pan and put onto the plates. Then my husband put some of the soy mixture that the chicken was cooked in into a bowl. We dipped our chicken pieces into that as we ate. It made it a whole lot better. So if you make this and think it doesn't have taste, try dipping your chicken into the sauce as you eat. I cooked everything for the amount of time listed.
I easily cut this recipe in half & used 3 large chicken breasts! Thought the combo of lemonaid, soy sauce & garlic was wonderful & added its great flavor to the chicken! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag]
I followed this recipe exactly as written. I agree that it should taste good based on the ingredients and flavors...but it fell flat for us. My husband and I thought it was just okay and I doubt we will make again.