Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I was surprised at how quick, easy and good this is.
Make and share this Lemonade Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place chicken breasts in a large baking dish which has been lightly coated to prevent sticking.
- Combine remaining 3 ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well.
- Pour 1/2 of the liquid mixture over the chicken, then cover the dish with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, uncover, pour remaining 1/2 of liquid over chicken and return to oven.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Quick, Easy and Yummy!
Great chicken Sherrybeth! The entire family loved and it was both quick and easy as you said. I made it with mixed chicken parts and the kids especially liked the legs. We'll be having this one again soon. Thanks!
Wife and I had this tonight and it was delightful!! Feared that it would be too 'lemony', but that was not the case. A real easy, tasty dish.