- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in a large baking dish which has been lightly coated to prevent sticking.
- Combine remaining 3 ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well.
- Pour 1/2 of the liquid mixture over the chicken, then cover the dish with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, uncover, pour remaining 1/2 of liquid over chicken and return to oven.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven and serve.