Recipe by TasteTester
Using lemonade instead of fresh lemons gives this pie the right amount of sweetness to complement the berry mixture. And with only 10 minutes prep time, it couldn't be any simpler to make. NOTE: The cooking time listed below is actually the time need to refrigerate the pie before serving.
Top Review by CJAY
This was excellent!!! It was super easy to make and the lemonade gives it a divine taste. This one's a keeper for sure. We LOVED this pie. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 6 ounces pre-made graham cracker pie crust (or make your own)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually add concentrate, beating well after each addition. Whisk in 2 cups Cool whip; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, toss berries with sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pipe or spoon remaining Cool Whip around edge of pie just before serving. Top with berry mixture.