Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Not your standard lemon cheesecake pie. This is a CAKE!! Lemony and delicious. From my "Olde" recipe file.
- Mix above ingredients with electric mixer until moistened, then beat at high speed for 4 minute
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake 350 for 50-60 minute
- Beat glaze ingredients together until smooth.
- When cool drizzle glaze over top.
Made this on the 4th of July and after drizzling the glaze, used tubes of red and blue gel icing to jazz it up. All gone! Very moist and dense cake. Will make again.
Good cake. Very lemony. Try it if you love a tart cake.
This was good, but I really didn't like the glaze. Made a regular powdered sugar glaze for it the second time and thought it was much better.