Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good Afternoon, I made this cake and it fell apart taking it out of the pan, so I made a trifle.
- 1 lemonade cake, broken into pieces (see below)
- 2 boxes small lemon pudding mix (mixed as directed)
- 1 container large Cool Whip
- 1 bag frozen blueberries (reserve a handful)
- 1 bag frozen raspberries (reserve a handful)
- Combine fruits and reserve a small amount for garnish.
- Spread approximately 1/2 of cake into bottom of trifle dish.
- Then place a layer of 1/2 of combined fruits.
- Follow with a layer 1/2 of pudding.
- Repeat the cake layer, fruit layer and pudding layer Top with a layer of Cool Whip and garnish with reserved fruit. Lemonade Cake You will need: 1 - 3 oz pkg lemon Jello 3/4 cup hot tap water 1 lemon cake mix 4 eggs 3/4 cup oil 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate 1 cup sugar Preheat oven to 300.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Dissolve Jello in hot water and set aside - DO NOT JELL.
- In a large bowl, mix next 3 ingredients.
- Add Jello and beat together 3 minutes.
- Turn into Bundt pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Meanwhile: While cake is baking mix next 2 ingredients and let sit. While cake is still warn, loosen it from edges of pan but leave cake in pan.
- Pour lemonade mixture over cake allowing it to run down the sides.
- Save some lemonade mixture. When you turn your cake out onto your, rack put some wax paper under rack and pour saved lemonade mixture over top of cake. This cake is simply divine.