Top Review by Batty For Jesus
This cake was perfect. My Grandma used to maks a cake like this. The only thing different she did was freeze it after it had cooled and then poured the topping on. So good.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup water, hot
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Dissolve Jello in hot water and set aside - DO NOT JELL.
- In a large bowl, mix next 3 ingredients.
- Add Jello and beat together 3 minutes.
- Turn into Bundt pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Meanwhile: While cake is baking mix next 2 ingredients and let sit. While cake is still warn, loosen it from edges of pan but leave cake in pan.
- Pour lemonade mixture over cake allowing it to run down the sides.
- Save some lemonade mixture. When you turn your cake out onto your, rack put some wax paper under rack and pour saved lemonade mixture over top of cake. This cake is simply divine. Enjoy...