Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great lemon cake made richer and tastier with the addition of sour cream and cream cheese. Super easy because it starts with a yellow cake mix. Serve topped with whipped cream or just sprinkle with powdered sugar, either way you will love it!
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- Combine all ingredients in large mixer bowl and beat at low speed until moistened.
- Continue to beat for 2 minutes.
- Place in greased and floured 13 x 9 pan and bake at 325 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until tests done.
I tried this on the weekend and it was awful, what a waste of time,and effort.