Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This cake has the zesty lemon flavor and we love to make it for birthday parties since most kids like the tart flavor of the lemonade.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 10 inch tube pan.
- Dissolve lemon gelatin the boiling water. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs. Mix well and add gelatin mixture then beat for 5 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour. While cake is still warm and in the pan, puncture cake with the tines of a fork. Then pour lemonade glaze over cake. Let cake cool completely before removing from pan.
- To Make Lemonade Glaze: Combine the thawed frozen lemonade with the white sugar and mix thoroughly.