Recipe by IndianaNana
This is a good, easy-to-make recipe. I just made it today for dinner and it went over well. It's lemony and refreshing. I got the recipe from the Debbie Macomber website. Note: I always use applesauce instead of oil in my cakes. It made this cake very moist, as usual. I followed the baking time on the cake mix box and I baked mine in a 13 x 9 pan. It worked out fine. The glaze was thin, but it tasted really good.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces lemon cake mix (Pillsbury Moist Supreme)
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant lemon pudding mix (small one)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow directions on cake mix box to make the cake.
- Add 1 box of lemon pudding mix and 1/4 cup of lemon juice. Mix two minutes.
- Pour into a well-greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done.
- Cool for 15 minutes, invert onto plate.
- Whisk the glaze ingredients together and pour over warm cake.