- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) instant lemon pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, defrosted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and water. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9x13 inch pan, and bake at 350 degress for 35 minutes.
- While warm, poke holes in entire top of cake with a large fork.
- Mix the 2 cups powdered sugar and the lemonade together.
- Pour over top of cake, and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Let cool, and store in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.