My mother always made this for Easter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and water. Mix well.
- 2Pour into a greased and floured 9x13 inch pan, and bake at 350 degress for 35 minutes.
- 3While warm, poke holes in entire top of cake with a large fork.
- 4Mix the 2 cups powdered sugar and the lemonade together.
- 5Pour over top of cake, and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- 6Let cool, and store in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- 7Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemonade Cake
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 418.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 45.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g