Recipe by Deb Wolf
A moist lemony quick bread that comes together very quickly using frozen lemonade concentrate. If you like, add some poppy seeds before pouring into the pan. Very good alongside a fruit salad. Nice for coffee (or tea) break.
Top Review by Pizza Mama
This was good. The tart lemon flavor was mostly on the outside of the bread (final step of pouring 1/3 cup lemonade concentrate over top). I even poked holes in the top and poured slowly. Oh well. Still very tasty.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemonade concentrate, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350*. Spray a 8x4x2" loaf pan with cooking oil spray.
- Combine eggs, oil and 3 tablespoons lemonade concentrate.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder; add to egg mixture alternately with milk.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 55-65 minutes, until a toothpick comes out cleam.
- Drizzle remaining lemonade concentrate over HOT bread.
- Cool 10 minutes, remove from pan to cool on wire rack.