Recipe by Chef1MOM-Connie
Well in keeping with the summer tradition of coming up with a new twist on a drink taste, our pick this year is LEMONADE. Now as lemonade is a favorite summer refresher for me it was easy to start the mix and match. Please feel free to do any type of switch you like for the alcohol portion or just leave it out for the kiddies.
- 2 quarts pink lemonade (or regular is okay too)
- 1⁄2 quart strawberry, cut and halved
- 1 orange, sliced thin 1/4 in slices approx
- 6 orange slices (with rinds removed and saved)
- ice, 1 ice cube tray ice (can be made ahead using lemonade)
- 1 cup orange-infused vodka (orange flavored)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender mix 1/2 tray ice cubes, crush (if you have crushed ice skip this part).
- add in 6 orange slices with rinds removed and saved, 1/4 c strawberries and blend til chunky NOT SMOOTH.
- Pur into large punch bowl, add in lemonade and stir gently.
- Add in remaining fruits, ice, and VODKA (or not) stir gently and serve in garnished tall glasses.
- Very refreshing and pretty to look at.
- *****Adjust the vodka content to your liking.
- *****for the non-alcholic just keep out vodka.