Well in keeping with the summer tradition of coming up with a new twist on a drink taste, our pick this year is LEMONADE. Now as lemonade is a favorite summer refresher for me it was easy to start the mix and match. Please feel free to do any type of switch you like for the alcohol portion or just leave it out for the kiddies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender mix 1/2 tray ice cubes, crush (if you have crushed ice skip this part).
- 2add in 6 orange slices with rinds removed and saved, 1/4 c strawberries and blend til chunky NOT SMOOTH.
- 3Pur into large punch bowl, add in lemonade and stir gently.
- 4Add in remaining fruits, ice, and VODKA (or not) stir gently and serve in garnished tall glasses.
- 5Very refreshing and pretty to look at.
- 6*****Adjust the vodka content to your liking.
- 7*****for the non-alcholic just keep out vodka.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemonade Bang!
Serving Size: 1 (2659 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1511.4
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 256.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: