Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Well in keeping with the summer tradition of coming up with a new twist on a drink taste, our pick this year is LEMONADE. Now as lemonade is a favorite summer refresher for me it was easy to start the mix and match. Please feel free to do any type of switch you like for the alcohol portion or just leave it out for the kiddies.
- In a blender mix 1/2 tray ice cubes, crush (if you have crushed ice skip this part).
- add in 6 orange slices with rinds removed and saved, 1/4 c strawberries and blend til chunky NOT SMOOTH.
- Pur into large punch bowl, add in lemonade and stir gently.
- Add in remaining fruits, ice, and VODKA (or not) stir gently and serve in garnished tall glasses.
- Very refreshing and pretty to look at.
- *****Adjust the vodka content to your liking.
- *****for the non-alcholic just keep out vodka.
What a great refreshing slice of summer right here! We love this lemonade and have had it often throughout all this hot weather!
Oh this is tasty! A very pretty drink with a great flavor. It's perfect for a bbq or a picnic dinner!