Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
i think it's technical name is Lemon Schnapps - but it tastes just like lemonade with a little extra zing! i got the recipe from a bunch of women in a small town in Texas- it's one of their favorites!
- 3 quarts water
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup light Karo syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon extract
- 3 cups Everclear alcohol
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- Boil water, sugar and karo for 5 minutes at full rolling boil.
- Let cool- refrigerate overnight.
- Add lemonade concentrate, lemon extract and everclear.
- Serve cold.