Recipe by AlainaF
Six different lemonade variations, perfect for summer!
Top Review by Outta Here
Very good. We like our lemonade a little less sweet so cut sugar to 2/3 cup and it was fine. I made the basic recipe and the strawberry version. Both quite good. Garnished them with lemon balm leaves. Made for Variety is the Spice of Life 2013 game.
Directions See How It's Made
- For variations, see below.
- Mix together all ingredients in pitcher until sugar has dissolved.
- Virgin Watermelon Mojito Lemonade: In blender, puree 1 part lemonade with 1/2 part seedless watermelon chunks. For each serving, in a large glass, using wooden spoon handle, crush 2 lime slices with 1 tablespoons mint leaves. Add ice, then watermelon lemonade.
- Lemonade Sunset: In tall ice-filled glass, combine equal parts lemonade and cranberry juice. Top off with a splash of orange juice.
- Tropical Breeze Lemonade: In tall ice-filled glass, combine equal parts lemonade, pineapple juice and passion fruit juice.
- Blueberry Ginger Lemonade: In blender, process 1 part lemonade and 1/4 part blueberries. Fill tall ice-filled glass 3/4 full with blueberry lemonade, then top off with ginger ale.
- Herbal Iced Tea Lemonade: In tall ice-filled glass, combine equal parts chilled, brewed lemon herbal tea and lemonade.
- Strawberry Lemonade: In tall glass, stir strawberry syrup, to taste, into lemonade, then add ice. For extra fun, top with a scoop of strawberry sorbet.