Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best lemonade I have ever had--try it! I hope you will like it as much as I do.
- 2 tablespoons water (room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- chilled water
- Add powdered sugar in a glass pour 2 tbsp water and stir well to make sure sugar is well mixed.
- Add lemon juice, black salt and cumin powder.
- Add chilled water and top it with ice.
Yummy! Proper "nimbu pani". Thanks Jas for a very refreshing drink :)