Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, 1 lb. cut lengthwise into quarters,then into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 yellow squash, 1 lb. cut diagonally into 1/4 in slices
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add next 6 ingredients and cook about 6 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in juice and zest, remove from heat.