A light and colorful cake like bar with a dusting of confectioners sugar for a topping or add a lemon glaze.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, oil, eggs, lemon zest and lemon juice,mix well.
- Stir in shredded zucchini.
- Combine in another bowl, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. mix well.
- Gradually add this mixture to the zucchini mixture. Mix throughly.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 350 for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool, dust with confectioners sugar.
- Or if you like a lemon glaze for the topping:.
- 1/2 cup sugar, zest of one lemon, juice of one lemon.In a saucepan bring to a boil, when cake is warm, poke holes in top with a toothpick brush with glaze.