Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
From a compilation cookbook sunmitted Betty Wells.
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest of grated
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 inch piece gingerroot, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 flank steak
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade and pour over the steak.
- Marinate for 5 hours in the refrigerator, turning often.
- Broil steak and slice on a slant.
I put this together last night. Takes no time to make and is great to throw in the freezer! I'll be back to review further when we actually eat it. ETA: This is fantastic! I stir-fried the meat with some broccoli and served it with rice. YUMMY!