- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs, per cake mix directions
- 1 1⁄3 cups water, per cake mix directions
- 1⁄3 cup oil, per cake mix directions
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope Dream Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake 1 lemon cake according to pkg. directions in a 9x13 pan.
- Add enough water to pineapple juice to make 2 cups liquid. Prepare 1 pkg. lemon pudding according to directions using the 2 cups liquid.
- Cool until warm; fold in the pineapple.
- Spread over the cake.
- Mix topping ingredients together.
- Beat to soft peaks.Spread over pineapple mixture.
- . Refrigerate till serving time.