1 hr 15 mins
A very refreshing desert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs, per cake mix directions
- 1 1/3 cups water, per cake mix directions
- 1/3 cup oil, per cake mix directions
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon pudding mix
- 1Bake 1 lemon cake according to pkg. directions in a 9x13 pan.
- 2Add enough water to pineapple juice to make 2 cups liquid. Prepare 1 pkg. lemon pudding according to directions using the 2 cups liquid.
- 3Cool until warm; fold in the pineapple.
- 4Spread over the cake.
- 5Mix topping ingredients together.
- 6Beat to soft peaks.Spread over pineapple mixture.
- 7. Refrigerate till serving time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Yum Yum Cake
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 510.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g