1/1 Photo of Lemon Yogurt Jelly
6 hrs 30 mins
Evelyn L Jepson's Note:
This recipe is from the pages of Ricardo Larrivee's Collection of recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly oil a 5 x 9 inch cake pan and line with plastic wrap.
- 2Set aside. With the yogurt, try to make sure you use a 4 percent or higher fat content.
- 3In a bowl, sprinkle the unflavored gelatin on the water (1/4 cup), whisk a bit, so the gelatin dissolves, set aside for 5 minutes. Whisking makes sure there are no lumps, when its put in the saucepan.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a saucepan, bring the lemon juice, sugar and lemon zest to a boil. Add the gelatin, and stir until completely dissolved.
- 6Remove from the heat and add the yogurt, stirring until smooth.
- 7Pour this into the baking dish. cover and refrigerate until set, about 6 hours.
- 8Gently unmold, and cut into 32 cubes. Set aside.
- 9Assemble in dessert dishes or wine glasses, in layers, fruit, jelly, fruit, jelly, and garnish with sprigs of mint.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Yogurt Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 54.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g