Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
sneaked this out of a book in the bookshop! they have a light texture and very moist, with the lovely taste of lemon and a hint of nutmeg.
- 55 g butter
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 250 ml plain yogurt
- 1 egg, large
- 1 lemon, rind of, lemon
- 65 ml lemon juice
- 140 g plain flour
- 170 g whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius.
- Melt butter and honey in saucepan, or microwave.
- Whisk egg, lemon juice, lemon rind and yogurt together.
- Mix dry ingredients, add to wet ingredients.
- Pour into 12 muffin tin, bake for 13-16 minutes.