Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A light and refreshing dip, great with vegetables. I use it with carrots, cucumber, artichokes, blanched broccoli, blanched green beans. 5 points for entire batch, -- 1 point per 2 tablespoons.
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk to mix well and smooth out yogurt.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with fresh vegetables as an appetizer dip; use as a sauce for steamed broccoli, caulifower, asparagus or artichokes.