Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Untried by me. Tauted as a low-fat muffin. Sweetened with honey.
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cranberries
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400° and grease muffin pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the honey and oil together until creamy.
- Beat in eggs and lemon extract.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour to baking powder); add dry ingredients to egg mixture alternately with yogurt, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and lemon zest, stirring just until moistened (do not overmix).
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 mintus.