Lemon Yogurt Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400° and grease muffin pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the honey and oil together until creamy.
- Beat in eggs and lemon extract.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour to baking powder); add dry ingredients to egg mixture alternately with yogurt, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and lemon zest, stirring just until moistened (do not overmix).
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 mintus.